Packing List

Tuesday, December 26, 2017




Hello friends! It's been quite a while since I've written a lifestyle post. Honestly, school has left me with little time to be as organized in other areas of life like I used to be and so my organized self hasn't had a chance to publish much in this department.
This past weekend, I travelled to Raleigh, NC for Christmas break and while I was trying to figure out what all I needed to pack, I decided to make a concrete packing list once and for all that I can keep using in the future. I used to travel quite frequently over the weekends or breaks before PA school and I used to make a list of all the things I need to carry with me on the trip. This way, I wouldn't forget anything or have to keep asking my hosts for things.

I figured I would share it since most people are traveling during this time of the year and could find it helpful. My list definitely not all exclusive but it's a good one for your most basic things. I've added a few "guy things" on this list as well which I obviously don't pack, but I didn't want to exclude our organized guys out there. Of course, I don't pack each and every single one of these things every time I travel. It really depends on whether I'm going to stay in a hotel or with family members, where I'm going, what time of the year it is, etc. I use this list if I'm traveling within the States, it's a whole different ball game if I'm traveling internationally.

Here is the printable that I created. I hope some of you find it helpful! Thanks for reading and I hope you all are having a blessed holiday season! :)

You can subscribe via email or find me on Bloglovin' to make sure you never miss a blog post! You can also follow me on Instagram get more frequent updates about my PA school experiences.

No comments :

Post a Comment