Finding Balance + Being Organized in PA School

Tuesday, January 2, 2018




Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their friends and family. :) Now that the holiday season (sadly) has come to an end, it's time to get town to business. I fly back to Nashville today and I start my 4th rotation tomorrow in Family Medicine.
I frequently get emails or messages on Instagram from people asking me questions like how I manage to "do it all". "How do you keep your blog updated while going through PA school?",  "how do you hang out with friends with so many exams?" or "how do you find the time to go home to visit family?"I was even asked how I "mastered" surviving PA school and how I got so organized in school. Truth be told, I do not have it all together, trust me.

I am no master at being a PA student, and neither am I organized every single day of every week. However, in the last 19 months, I've learned a lot about prioritizing and managing my time. While I feel unqualified to do this, today I am going to share with you all what has worked for me in terms of finding balance and staying organized while in PA school. As always, what worked for me may not work for you and vice versa, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. I also am not telling anyone what they should be doing with their time, I'm simply sharing what I did/do to keep up with my personal and professional commitments.

To read my suggestions on how to stay organized and find a balance in PA school, head on over to The PA Life's website!

You can subscribe via email or find me on Bloglovin' to make sure you never miss a blog post! You can also follow me on Instagram get more frequent updates about my PA school experiences.

No comments :

Post a Comment