I'm on Bloglovin'!

Sunday, March 13, 2016



Hi everyone! I recently discovered a website called Bloglovin' and I'm hooked. It's basically like a Pinterest for blogs! And if you know me, you know that I'm addicted to Pinterest. Being an organization freak, I find it so much easier to have all the blogs I follow in one place and get the new posts on my news feed.
It's also a great place to discover new blogs to follow. There are SO many creative and talented people out there and there's all kinds of blogs to be found, depending on your interests. They also have an app which makes it easy to access to it on the go. I love their gorgeous display and how user friendly it is.

You can sign up using your Facebook account or create a new one. To get to Bloglovin' click on the links provided in this post or click on the bloglovin' button on my home page header. You can also sign up for emails through bloglovin' for all the blogs you read :) Let me know how it goes and how you use bloglovin! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment